Setting up your Environment
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your system. Java can be downloaded freely from www.java.com.
- This software was designed to run with Mozilla Firefox. Java is no longer supported by the Google Chrome browser.
- When running the software for the first time you may be presented with a security certificate dialog. Simply check the box next to the “Always trust content from this publisher” text and click continue. This certificate only needs to be accepted once.
- Follow the Quick Start Guide to login or use our Online Manual for more detailed instructions.
- The new Teacher Dashboard is designed for the HTML5 versions of our software. To access your student's marks from the Java based programs, you will need to run the Marks Manager. There is a link to launch the Marks Manager from the Teacher Dashboard.