The database is invalid (Windows).
Uninstall the current version of the Mad Minute program and download the latest version from the Downloads and Updates page
If the problem persists after installing from these files, then do the following:
- Open the Run prompt: Press Windows + R keys, or from the Start Menu)
- Type %programdata% and press enter. A folder will open up. If there is a directory named Essential Skills folder, open it and see if there is a directory named Mad Minute. If there is a Mad Minute folder, delete it.
- Open the Run prompt again: Press Windows + R keys, or from the Start Menu)
- Type %appdata% and press enter. In each of the directories(Local, LocalLow, and Roaming), open them up and look for the Essential Skills folder and delete the Mad Minute folder within.
- Once this is all done, Mad Minute should start working normally.
Why am I asked to insert the CD with my Single User license?
The disc check is used to ensure the single user limit is not exceeded. Other license types (ie. Lab Pack or Site licenses) do not require the disc in the computer.