There are missing images and/or sounds. Sometimes sounds take a long time to play.
- Sometimes web pages, or parts of web pages, just fail to load. Hit the refresh button on your browser.
In Google Chrome, I get the message: "Java needs to be installed on your system. Please download and install it from Java.com"
- This happens when a student tries to run one of the older programs, which are still based in Java, in Google Chrome which no longer supports Java. We recommend using the Mozilla Firefox browser to access the older, Java based, versions of our software until they are fully updated to the new HTML5 version.
I am entering my username and password correctly, and I am still having difficulty loggin in.
- Your username and login can be found in the email that was sent when the account was set up. If you can not locate your username and password please give us a call at 1-800-753-3727 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The software automatically logs my student out of the program.
- The software is set to logout any user who has been idle for more than 20 minutes. This is intended to prevent other students from accidentally using the wrong account.
I would like a way to clear the stars from individual student lists.
- The menu stars are connected to the students marks and as such there is currently no way to clear the stars without clearing the students marks.
How can I access the other classes in the Marks Manager?
- There is a global class/teacher username and password, supplied at the time you purchase the product, that allows you to manage any class or student.