Complete Reading for Kindergarten
This comprehensive program provides thorough coverage of your reading curriculum standards at the Kindergarten level. Hundreds of activities reinforce concepts and ensure complete standards mastery.
- Reading Readiness
- Phonemic Awareness
- Sight Word Recognition
- Aided Reading Comprehension
- Hundreds of activities provide comprehensive grade level coverage
- Independent, self-paced learning
- Pretest feature generates individualized learning programs to target skill deficits
- Activities designed for auditory, visual & tactile learners
- Engaging, focused instruction with no time-consuming & repetitive animations
- Easily assign specific program modules depending on learning needs & lesson plans
- Time-tested teaching methods ensure standards mastery
- Returns students to the skill they last worked on
ResourcesScope and Sequence
Try Complete Reading for Kindergarten Risk Free for 45 Days!
We’re so confident that you’ll love your Essential Skills software, we’ll give you 45 days to try it out before you even pay!
Here’s how it works:
- Place your order (no purchase order necessary)
- Try the software risk free for 45 days
- Pay the invoice at the end of the 45 days, or cancel and pay nothing
To order online, simply choose one of the license types below. You will have the option for us to invoice your school, or you can pay using a credit card. To order by phone, call 1-800-753-3727, or fax your order to 1-800-723-7718. We accept purchase orders, but they are not required.
PC and Mac, Chromebook, iPad and Android (System Requirements)
This software is available in web-based format. The perpetual licensed version above is a one-time purchase which you can use over and over, with no subscription charges or renewal fees. The web-based version is a low-cost yearly subscription, which requires no installation or configuration on your network.
Have less than 25 students? Get the entire catalog of Essential Skills web-based programs for $55 per student (5 student minimum)Request a Quote
PC and Mac (System Requirements)